Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Video Podcast Shows - Electric Football Promotions!


Perhaps a very logical connection to my Football One on One blog and website is my long-time passion for Electric Football!! How many of you know what Electric Football is and how many of you have played it!! Well, I'm sure there are many of you and I have come across the great community of Electric Football enthusiasts like myself who have continued this tradition. They are affiliated with Miggle Toys (Tudor Electric Football -- www.miggle.com) and they have taken Electric Football to another level!! Just the way I like it!

Recently, I acquired my Electric Football set from my Mother and gave it to my son! I haven't played electric football in over 30 years so you can imagine my excitement. Well, now it is apart of my son's activity and fun and of course, I have returned to one of my passions of ALL TIME - ELECTRIC FOOTBALL!! TALK ABOUT BACK IN THE DAY FUN!! THIS IS IT.

Here are two video podcast clips that gives you an example of the fun and passion!! ENJOY!! Also let me know your opinions and send me some feedback!!

  1. NFL 2006 Draft and Electric Football
  2. Classic Electric Football - Nothing But Action!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home